Sunday, March 8, 2009

New photo & trouble finding Catherine

I decided to alter my profile and found out how to add a picture. I know that Katie is our group's professionally accredited fairy, but I thought this image was cool.

Also, I was wondering if everyone could access Catherine's blog? She emailed me the URL but it keeps giving me the message that it can't be found. Cath, if you are reading this post could you reply to it so I can find you?

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Hi Loretta, sorry it was hard to find my blog. I'm following you now (geez it makes me sound like a stalker or something!). I'll follow everyone else too so that they won't be left out. I love your profile photo. I just uploaded one too but it's not showing up on your page yet. Maybe it takes a while...all these new things to learn! Looking forward to reading your blog posts tmoz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loretta,

    Your picture is absolutely gorgeous. I would rather there was more fairy love in the world. :) I have created my profile picture but it seems to only work on my own site. I'll have to work out what is going on there.

    I found everyone by "following" them (yes, vey stalker like).

    Katie

    ReplyDelete