Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You inspire me too!

I decided to re-examine the template, layout and style options for my blog, as everybody this week seems to be getting a new cyber-look! I perused the available templates, but I quite like this green version of the tick tack template that I currently have. Instead, I changed some of the font colours of the headings and post titles. It's a subtle change, but it adds a little colour where there was grey.

A bit of a shout-out of appreciation: thanks for always sharing your ideas, tips and strategies for getting through both the content and the blog set-up of this course. It's been invaluable to me and I appreciate that everyone is always so open-minded and helpful. Almost a shame that this assignment will be over soon...well, maybe :-)

3 comments:

  1. Nawww no worries. And thank you back! It has been fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Loretta,

    it is fantastic that we can collaborate like this because I don't know if it would have had the same effect if we had to do it on our own. I tempted that once it is over to still be able to explore Web 2.O as I am sure we only got a small taste of it. That is when I have spare time. But this was an interesting subject and I think that our group worked really well together.

    Good work with the changes of your bog. The good thing about blogger is that you are able to do that without having to have the website under reconstruction like I think that you have to do when you HTML codes.

    have a good break everyone and a good easter,
    candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Loretta,

    a big thank you to you. You've approached this subject with such enthusiasm and have always been helpful giving advice when things don't work quite as we're expecting them to. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete